JOIN US FOR IN PERSON WORSHIP!
Join us at 9:00 or 11:00 AM to worship in person with at Redeemer. To help in knowing how many people to expect and to ensure we stay within the capacity set for everyone’s safety, please register! Complete one registration per family and include the total number in your family that will be joining. If your plans change, we request that you cancel your registration using the instructions below to open up your space for others. Registration forms will be posted each week on Monday before the weekend service.
Here’s What To Expect
- Our Sunday gathering will be a different and more controlled experience. We are limiting our venue capacity to allow for social distancing.
- The facilities will be clean and we will be ready to greet you! Thorough sanitization will take place in the building between each service. We have also installed HEPA filtration media in our HVAC system to clean the air.
- Entrance to the building will only be through the main front doors and temperature checks will be held as you enter. Foot traffic will be carefully coordinated through single entry and exit points.
- Masks will be required as you enter and leave the building and while attending the service. We request soft singing with mask on to help reduce exposure to airborne germs.
- We request that each family unit leave an empty chair on each side of them (unless you begin or end with an aisle seat, therefore only requiring one empty seat on the appropriate side of your group). By doing this, there should be two empty seats between each group to help maintain safe distances. Ushers will be available to help you locate a comfortable seating area.
- Online giving is encouraged but we will also have two drop-box collection stations located at the back of the sanctuary if you prefer to give by check or cash.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available at the back of the sanctuary as well as other strategically located places in the building.
- Restrooms are available and will be thoroughly cleaned before, between and after services.
- Bulletins will be available online through the Redeemer Church App. We will have a few paper copies available on Sunday mornings for those who do not have access to a mobile device. We encourage you to use a Bible app on your mobile device since we have removed print Bibles from seats to reduce handling.
- Our usual coffee and refreshments will not be served at this time.
- The first Sunday of each month is Communion Sunday and we will provide manufacturer sealed juice and cracker at the service.
Here’s What You Need to Do to Attend
- Register for seats for you and your family using the link on this page.
- If you don’t already have the Redeemer Church Center app on your mobile device, click here for download instructions. From our app, you can quickly register for a service, view the online bulletin, and much more.
- Enter only through the green doors at main entrance and when the time comes to exit, do so using the lower double glass doors. Once your temperature is taken, please proceed to the sanctuary to find seats right away.
- Masks are required for adults and children ages 4 and older. Please bring your own mask, but we will have disposable masks available for those who need them. Please wear your mask fully over your nose and mouth for the entire duration of your time on site.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Keep physical distance from other attendees (6+ feet); please wave and say hello from a distance. We know it will be hard not to shake hands and hug, but please do your best to protect yourself and others.
- In the sanctuary, please sit with your family group. Ushers will assist you in finding a seating area to accommodate your group.
- At the end of the service, please exit the building but feel free to stop and chat with one another in the parking lot!
Other Things to Know
- Childcare is available for ages 2-4 at the 9 & 11 a.m. services. Kidz Church for grades K-5th is available at the 11:00 am service. K-5th grade children attend the beginning of the service with their families and will be dismissed after worship songs to Kidz Church. Kids of all ages are welcome to attend in person services. We have fun worship bags for preschool and elementary ages filled with activities they can pick up on their way in the sanctuary and drop off as they leave. If K-5th children will attend Kidz Church at 11 a.m. service, we ask parents to stop at the Redeemer Kidz Check-in Table just before entering sanctuary to complete the short check-in process so children will be free to leave with our Children’s Director when dismissed after worship songs.
- ROCK—Redeemer Online Church for Kidz—is our fun, interactive online worship service for kids PreK through 5th grades. It’s available to stream on-demand each Sunday and through the week.
- If you are uncomfortable attending in person, we have you covered. Plan to worship online at home with family or friends. Visit our Live Stream Link to watch the 9:00 a.m. service as it happens or watch it later at your convenience on our YouTube Channel.
- Adult Growth Groups will have the opportunity to meet between 10:00-11:00 a.m. in socially distanced rooms assigned to each group based on their size. Visit our Adult Ministry page for more info on Growth Groups. New friends are welcome any time!
- Do not attend in person if you have had any symptoms of illness within the past 14 days or have been around anyone else with symptoms of illness in that time, even if you don’t feel ill.
- To ensure an effective contact tracing system, if you or someone in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a service, let us as soon as possible by submitting this form. Thank you.
How to Cancel or Adjust Your Registration
- We encourage everyone to download the Redeemer Church Center app to register each week for Sunday service attendance and quick access to cancelling your registration if your plans change. Click here for instructions on downloading our app.
- If you have our app and wish to cancel, tap on your profile pic in upper right corner of screen. Tap open “My Registrations”. Tap on the date of the service you’re registered for and wish to cancel. When confirmation screen opens, look for the link “cancel online” in the last sentence and tap it. On next screen, tap “Yes, I Wish to Cancel”. The final screen will confirm your cancellation.
- If you need to re-register after cancelling on our mobile app, just start a new registration from the app home screen.
- If you registered through our website on your computer and need to cancel or adjust your registration, contact us by clicking the button below or call the church office during business hours at 770-979-2467.
- If you registered through the mobile app and later need to adjust the number of people attending in your group, contact us by clicking the button below or calling the church office during business hours at 770-979-2467. Note: if you only need to add more people to your registration, you can do this without contacting us by starting a new registration from the app or our website and only enter the number of people you’re adding to your group. If you need to reduce the number, you’ll need to contact us through the button below or by calling.
Download Redeemer Church Center App
Click here for download instructions and details about our mobile app.