We’re people like YOU! We have questions. We wonder about life and faith. We hope our lives will really count for something and make a lasting difference. We are excited about God, excited about our life together, and excited about being part of the greatest thing happening in the whole world… the Kingdom of God.
We’re also a church body who embraces the diversity of culture and race in our community. The Bible tells us there will be a great multitude in heaven that no one can number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing together before the throne of God. We have a tremendous heart for wanting to reflect that description of heaven right here, right now in our community! There’s currently 15+ countries represented in our church family and that makes for a joyful, unique blend of worshiping our God together. And… our international potluck dinners are unmatched!
To be a church growing together in faith, offering hope to a world in need, and known for sharing God’s love.
Our Core Values
- Encouraging the expression of a passionate spirituality that takes seriously the call to love the Lord with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love our neighbors as ourselves
- Fostering a culture of invitation that purposefully reaches out to those not-yetconnected to Christ and creates a safe place for them to explore a vibrant life of faith
- Nurturing a grace-filled environment where everyone is valued and has a place to call home
- Fostering a multi-ethnic/diverse congregation that reflects what the Bible envisions when it refers to the Kingdom of God
- Restoring brokenness in the lives of individuals and people groups in our community
- Encouraging each other to step out in faith and obedience for the sake of Christ and His Kingdom
How We Live Out Our Mission, Vision & Values
- We worship together
- We devote ourselves to God personally
- We connect with one another
- We serve together
- We invite others to join us on the journey of faith
Redeemer is part of a larger group of Christians known as ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians. ECO’s mission is to build flourishing churches that make disciples of Jesus Christ. ECO churches are unique in that they are led not only by pastors and ministry staff, but by also by an elected body of Elders who represent the congregation. We sometimes call them The Session—old Scottish term that refers to the fact that when the Elders are meeting they’re in “session.” Together, our Elders, Pastor and Staff seek to lead according to their best sense of what God’s will is for and through the church. It’s not a perfect system, but it works well to make sure that no one person calls all the shots and the responsibility of leadership is shared.