JOIN US FOR IN PERSON WORSHIP!
Join us at 9:00 or 11:00 AM to worship in person with us at Redeemer. We’ve implemented a few protocols to provide for the health and safety of those who attend. You’ll find details below of what to expect at our in person services.
Here’s What To Expect
- Our 9:00 AM service is mask optional. Masks are required for the 11:00 AM service for ages 4 and older. Please bring your own mask, but we will have disposable masks available for those who need them.
- The facilities will be clean and we will be ready to greet you! Thorough sanitization will take place in the building between each service. We have also installed HEPA filtration media in our HVAC system to clean the air.
- Enter only through the green doors at our main entrance. Temperature checks will be held as you enter and then you’ll proceed to the sanctuary to find seats. Foot traffic will be carefully coordinated through single entry and exit points.
- At the end of each service, please exit the building through the lower double glass doors but feel free to stop and chat with each other in the parking lot!
- We request that each family unit leave an empty chair on each side of them (unless you begin or end with an aisle seat, therefore only requiring one empty seat on the appropriate side of your group). By doing this, there should be two empty seats between each group to help maintain safe distances. Ushers will be available to help you locate a comfortable seating area.
- Online giving is encouraged but we will also have two drop-box collection stations located at the back of the sanctuary if you prefer to give by check or cash.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available at the back of the sanctuary as well as other strategically located places in the building.
- Restrooms are available and will be thoroughly cleaned before, between and after services.
- Bulletins will be available online through the Redeemer Church App. We will have a few paper copies available on Sunday mornings for those who do not have access to a mobile device. We encourage you to use a Bible app on your mobile device since we have removed print Bibles from seats to reduce handling.
- Our usual coffee and refreshments will not be served at this time.
- The first Sunday of each month is Communion Sunday and we will provide manufacturer sealed juice and cracker at the service.
Other Things to Know
- Childcare is available for ages 2-4 at the 9 & 11 a.m. services. Kidz Church for grades K-5th is available at the 11:00 am service. K-5th grade children attend the beginning of the service with their families and will be dismissed after worship songs to Kidz Church. Kids of all ages are welcome to attend in person services. We have fun worship bags for preschool and elementary ages filled with activities they can pick up on their way in the sanctuary and drop off as they leave. If K-5th children will attend Kidz Church at 11 a.m. service, we ask parents to stop at the Redeemer Kidz Check-in Table just before entering sanctuary to complete the short check-in process so children will be free to leave with our Children’s Director when dismissed after worship songs.
- ROCK—Redeemer Online Church for Kidz—is our fun, interactive online worship service for kids PreK through 5th grades. It’s available to stream on-demand each Sunday and through the week.
- If you are uncomfortable attending in person, we have you covered. Plan to worship online at home with family or friends. Visit our Live Stream Link to watch the 9:00 or 11:00 a.m. service as it happens or watch it later at your convenience on our YouTube Channel.
- Adult Growth Groups will have the opportunity to meet between 10:00-11:00 a.m. in socially distanced rooms assigned to each group based on their size. Visit our Adult Ministry page for more info on Growth Groups. New friends are welcome any time!
- Do not attend in person if you have had any symptoms of illness within the past 14 days or have been around anyone else with symptoms of illness in that time, even if you don’t feel ill.
- To ensure an effective contact tracing system, if you or someone in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a service, let us as soon as possible by submitting this form. Thank you.
Download Redeemer Church Center App
Click here for download instructions and details about our mobile app.