We love children and we work hard to empower them to love God. Our mission statement is to partner with families at Redeemer in laying a spiritual foundation for children to live a life surrendered to Jesus Christ. Our vibrant children’s ministry is led by a passionate and dedicated team of staff and volunteers who love children and work hard to impart the word of truth into our children’s lives; to help build their relationship with Jesus Christ in a way that is fun, intentional and adaptable for them to receive. Psalm 8:2 tells us, “From the lips of children and infants He ordains praise,” so we also focus on teaching our children the importance of praising God with all of their being. We welcome volunteers to help teach, chaperone, plan, lead, and promote. If you would like to serve in children’s ministries, please email us at email@example.com
Core Values for Redeemer Kidz:
- to teach the word of God accurately and practically
- to teach kids their value and true identity in the kingdom of God
- to teach kids how to share God’s love with their peers
- to provide a safe and kid-friendly environment
- to teach kids the significance of living a worshipful life
- Childcare for infant thru age 4 is provided during the Sunday School hour at 9:15am and during the 10:30am worship service | Children are engaged with age-appropriate fun and Bible teachings
- Redeemer Kidz offers Sunday School for Kindergarten-5th grades at 9:15am in Kidz Church room (#204)
- Redeemer Kidz offers Kidz Church (Kindergarten-5th grades) during the 10:30 Sunday Worship Service. We offer a time of fun worship and focused Bible teachings to our elementary age kids. Held in room 204. Kids are dismissed from sanctuary with a leader when RedeemerKidz logo appears on screen after second praise song.
- G45 Club is a gathering for 4th & 5th grade students that meets the first Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00pm in Kidz Church room (#204).
- Events for children and their families are scheduled throughout the year, and will be listed in the announcements on our website and church bulletin for your convenience.
Please visit our events page for specific details on scheduled activities.
Redeemer Preschool & Kindergarten Weekday School
We offer a weekday Preschool & Kindergarten program for ages 2 through Kindergarten. School hours are 9:15am – 1:15am, Monday through Friday. Visit redeemerpreschool.com for more information on program details, tuition, and registration.